Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Night TV Roundup Quickie 2/24/11

I am heading to Erie for the Barstool Open first thing Friday morning, so I am not going to have time to write up the Thursday shows like I normally do ( I know this is disappointing to all 2 of you that read my blog).  So, here are some quickie grades and comments:

Community

There was so much going on in the background, like all of the stats of the candidates, that I need at least a second viewing to catch them all.  Still, a really funny episode.

Grade - A

The Office

Todd Packer is back!  He is always over the top and really funny.  Plus, I really liked the return of a Dwight-Jim "alliance"

Grade - B

Parks & Rec

I am glad they found a way to keep Chris on the show at least 1 more week - Rob Lowe really has a knack for playing this weirdly comedic character.  Also, Andy and April continue to be awesome together.

Grade - A

30 Rock

Jack vs. a 9th grade student was gold.  I was not as happy with the Liz subplot, although the way it ended up was pretty funny. 

Grade - B+

Archer

I love that they keep referring to that kid as "the wee baby Seamus".  Woodhouse's back story was great, as were Archer's reactions to each story.

Grade - B+

Another solid night of comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment