Thursday, December 27, 2012

Year End and New Beginings

Looking at my blog archives, it has been almost an entire year since my last blog post (it was a February 8 post of a review of an episode of "Justified").  That is unacceptable, especially when I have been feeling the need for a creative outlet a lot lately. 

To resolve this situation, I am going to post a few year end lists - favorite CD's, TV, other stuff - over the next week or so just to get back into the swing.  After that, I will try to get back on a regular posting schedule.  I think my problem previously has been that trying to write up TV reviews on a weekly basis (which was all I was doing) was seeming too much like work.  I took a look back at my blog history and see what I was posting back when I was really enjoying what I was doing, I was just writing about whatever topic came to mind.  In 2013, I am really trying to get back to that. 

So, consider this a preview of what I hope is a ton of posts to come (which of course no one will read).

Up next... Favorite TB shows of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment